Are you guys willing to make online payments and access your account online? Then, you demand an AT&T Universal Card Holder. AT&T Universal Card comes with internet packages for both phone television.
How to Register for AT&T Universal Card Online?
To register for a Card Online follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the universal card.
- Direct to the Sign On the box for AT & T Universal Card.
- Click on the Registration link for Online Access.
- Then, you are directed to the registration page.
- Here, enter your 16-digit AT&T Universal credit/debit card number. Get ready for account affirmation.
- Verification occurs in two ways: Bank Account Number and Loan Account Number.
- Now, click on the Continue Set-Up option.
- After that, you need to enter personal details for the verification objective.
- Once you are done, click on the Continue button.
- Then, enter a user ID and password for the AT&T Universal Card Online Access.
- Next, click on the register button.
- Lastly, when the verification process is complete, then you will receive an email for account origination.
How to Login Into the AT&T Universal Card Online?
Once the registration is successful, you can login to your universal card online. Follow these steps to login:
- Visit the official website at http://www.universalcard.com.
- Under login section, enter your AT&T user ID and password.
- In case you need to save your login credentials, tick on the Remember My User-Id option.
- Click on the Sign-On option.
And it’s done! You are successfully logged into your AT &T universal card.
How to Pay Through AT&T Universal Card Online?
- Pay Online: With AT&T you can pay online to help you manage your account and make payments. Click on the “Login Here” button and manage your account online. The AT&T universal credit card is assigned by Citigroup.
- Pay over Call: To pay through your AT&T credit card over the phone call on 1-877-288-4577.
- Pay by Email: The mailing address of AT&T Universal Card is P.O. Box 183037, Columbus, OH 43218-3037. Make sure you attach your AT&T account number to the check.
To assure that your AT&T payment is obtained on time then make sure you send your payment mail at least 5 business days before the due date mentioned on the monthly billing statement.
- AT&T Credit Card Customer Service: Contact the AT&T credit card customer service at 1-877-288-4577. For technical support call 1-866-422-3091.
AT&T Universal Credit Cards
Well, AT&T proposes three chief credit cards incorporated in the Universal card.
The Platinum Card comes with good profit and the Savings and Rewards card helps you save on other AT&T products and services.
Business cards support business expenses.
You can also your cards for making the payments at the top gaming sites where you enjoy these games, use your AT&T card for Steam Account bill payment.
AT&T Universal Savings Platinum
- Platinum cards help you save depending on how much you spend.
- Obtain 0.5% for about $250 spent in a month, 1% backup within $250 and $750, and 1.5% for over $750 on all investments.
- Transaction fee for loans and the balance shifts 3% of the amount, or $5.
- Delayed payment fee up to $35, and fine APR for late payments is around 29.99%.
AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards
- Imparts rewards and profits to users.
- For every $1 you spend on suitable products and services you get 10% in rebates in the first year and 5% following the first year.
- Save up to $350 every year.
- Cash credit APR 25.24%.
- The delayed payment fee is $35, and the fine APR for late-payments and results is up to 29.99%.
AT&T Universal Business Rewards Card
- Earn rewards on all business-associated investments like gas and travel.
- On every $1 spent you get 3 or 5 points based on the purchase.
- Cash lends 21.99% APR.
- Transaction fee for credits and balance shifts 3% of the amount.
- The delayed payment fee is either $15, $29, $39, or more depending on the balance.
So, that’s all you need to know about AT & T Universal Card. Make sure you go through all the points and make secure payments online.
Now, you can also obtain cashback and rewards with a universal credit card. Using the above-mentioned data, you can activate your new card, make payments, review transactions and update personal account information.