We conducted a survey on what salon customers want and how they use social media to find information. Our goal was to learn how to improve our blog content and social media outreach.
The survey was made up of questions about what customers look for when they’re searching for salon information online, how they use social media, and what kind of information is most important to them. We also asked about their frustrations with finding information online and the impact that social media has had on their salon visits.
Overall, our survey found that customers want more timely, relevant blog content that’s tailored to their needs. Nearly two-thirds (64%) of respondents said they would be more likely to visit a salon if they knew the blog posts were updated regularly. Additionally, nearly half (48%) of customers said that they have stopped visiting a salon because the blog posts weren’t relevant to them or didn’t reflect their experience at the salon.
When it comes to social media, 82% of customers said that they use social media to find information about salons before visiting them. Interestingly, nearly half (46%) of customers said that they use Instagram
What is My Salon Listens Survey?
The My Salon Listens survey is a questionnaire that allows you to anonymously share your opinions about salon services. The survey is designed to help salon professionals improve the quality of their services and better understand their customers’ needs and wants.
The My Salon Listens survey is free to complete, and it takes just a few minutes to complete. You can find the survey here: http://www.mysalonlistens.com
How to Participate
To participate in the My Salon Listens survey, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official My Salon Listens Survey Link at http://mysalonlistens.com/.
- Then, choose your salon category and start the survey
- After selecting the salon category Salon Visited: (type City).
- Click on the “Get Started” button below to take the survey.
Results and Analysis
The results of my Salon Listens survey are in! I surveyed 50 salon professionals to get a better understanding of how they listen to their clients. The results were fascinating and provide valuable insights into how salon professionals manipulate communication in order to please customers. Here are the key findings:
- 74% of salon professionals say that they always try to listen to their clients.
- 47% of salon professionals say that they sometimes try to listen to their clients.
- 12% of salon professionals say that they never try to listen to their clients.
- 97% of salon professionals say that they use communication techniques to try and make their clients happy.
- 64% of salon professionals say that they use positive communication techniques more than negative communication techniques.
- 49% of salon professionals say that they use persuasion techniques more than confrontation techniques.
- 97% of salon professionals say that they try to be helpful when it comes to communicating with their clients.
- 70% of salon professionals say that they take into account what their clients want when communicating with them.
MySalonListens Customer Number
- Phone Number: 1-877-857-2070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regis Corporation
- Attn: Customer Service Department
- 7201 Metro Blvd Minneapolis, MN 55439
Regis Corporation Official Site: www.Regiscorp.com
Thank you for taking the time to complete our My Salon Listens survey. Our goal is to get a better understanding of what services and products our clients would like us to offer, so that we can continue providing the best possible service. We appreciate your input!