Do you love pizza? Well, we want to hear from you! We’re conducting a Guest Survey to learn more about your favorite types of pizza and why you like them so much. This information will be helpful in creating new pizzas and recipes, so please take the time to fill out the survey below!
How often do you order pizza?
Almost every night!
What kind of pizza do you order?
When it comes to picking up a pizza, what kind do you order? For many people, it seems that they are mainly drawn to the classic cheese or pepperoni pizza. However, there is a growing demand for vegan and gluten-free pizzas, as well. Interestingly enough, those who order vegan pies are also more likely to order them as an appetizer rather than as their main dish. When it comes to toppings, people seem to favor extra cheese and bacon over anything else.
- Basic Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- A Device computer PC or smartphone Mobile & Laptop with strong internet connection.
- Receipt from survey Pizza Insight.
- Then, click on the “Next” button.
How To Take The Pizza Insight Survey at www.Pizzafeedback.com
- First, visit the official Pizza Insight Survey website www.Pizzafeedback.com.
- Then, enter state, city, restaurant number, date, and time of visit found on your sales survey receipt.
What toppings do you like on your pizza?
One of the most popular toppings on pizzas is pepperoni. Other popular toppings include sausage, bacon, mushrooms, and green peppers.
How does specialty pizza compare to regular pizza?
Regular pizza is a comfort food for many people, and it’s easy to see why. It’s affordable, it tastes good, and it’s perfect for a quick meal. However, specialty pizza can be a delicious and unique experience that you don’t want to miss. Here are four reasons why you should try specialty pizza:
- It can be a creative experience. There are endless possibilities when it comes to specialty pizzas, so you’re sure to find one that appeals to your taste buds.
- It can be a special bonding moment with your friends or family. Whether you’re eating together or ordering separate pies, pizza is the perfect way to spend quality time with those you care about.
- It can be an educational experience. Learning about the different types of specialty pizzas available is a great way to expand your culinary horizons.
- It can be a fun night out with friends. Nothing beats enjoying some good pizza with your friends in a relaxed setting.
Do you prefer thin or thick crust?
Thin crusts are definitely more popular – almost two-thirds of respondents say they prefer them. However, there’s a good variety of both types out there. Thick crusts account for just over a quarter of responses, but they come in all shapes and sizes. So if you’re looking for something different, don’t be afraid to experiment!
How would you rate the quality of the pizza overall?
The quality of the pizza overall was rated as excellent by most guests.
Would you like to see more toppings offered on pizzas?
A whopping 84% of respondents said they would like to see more toppings offered on pizzas, with pepperoni (83%) and olives (81%) ranking as the most popular choices. Other popular toppings include sausage (74%), ham (68%), bacon (64%), and mushrooms (60%).
While many pizza lovers may be pleased to know that 84% of respondents would like to see more toppings offered on pizzas, there is still room for improvement. Only 38% of respondents said they were satisfied with the current amount of toppings offered on a pizza, indicating that more variety could be a hit with customers. It’s likely that the addition of more toppings would also lead to increased sales for pizza restaurants, as consumers would have more reasons to visit.
Would you like to see more variety in the
Pizza is one of those foods that can be eaten in so many different ways, but there isn’t a lot of variety when it comes to pizza styles. Would you like to see more variety in the types of pizza that are available?
A recent guest survey we conducted showed that a majority of respondents would like to see more variety in the types of pizza that are available. This is especially true for people who are looking for something different from the traditional cheese and pepperoni pizza.
We know that there is a lot of interest in other types of pizza, so we’re working on expanding our menu to include more variations. In the meantime, we hope you’ll enjoy the new pizzas that we’ve added recently.