Do you agree with the statement, “I am very satisfied with the quality of the produce and meat at Safeway”? If so, please take this short customer satisfaction survey.
Customer Satisfaction with Safeway
With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s important to keep your customers happy. Safeway, America’s largest grocery store chain, keeps its customers happy by conducting regular customer satisfaction surveys.
- Customers are extremely satisfied with their experience at Safeway. Ninety-three percent of respondents rated their overall experience as excellent or good, a rate that is above the national average of 80%. This high satisfaction rating is likely due to the company’s dedication to providing great customer service and its focus on providing quality products at reasonable prices.
- Customer loyalty is strong at Safeway. Nearly two-thirds (64%) of respondents indicated that they would definitely shop at Safeway again, compared to a national average of only 44%. This loyalty is likely due to the company’s extensive selection of brands and items (more than 1,000 items), as well as its commitment to offering low prices.
- The importance of repeat customers has not decreased over time. In fact, according to the survey
How Satisfied are Customers with Safeway’s Website?
Safeway customers are generally satisfied with the website, with ratings ranging from 3.4 to 4.2 out of 5 stars. However, there are a few areas where improvement could be made. For example, customers would like more information about in-store offers and discounts, and they would also like more information about how to use Safeway’s loyalty programs.
How To Take The Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey
Lets, see take the survey follow this steps:-
- First, Visit the Safeway customer satisfaction survey official survey website at www.safeway.com/survey.
- Now, Enter the relevant information requested from your receipt.
- Then, Click on “start” survey.
How Satisfied are Customers with Safeway’s Mobile App?
Safeway is one of the most popular grocery stores in the United States. They have a mobile app that allows customers to order and pay for groceries, as well as get nutritional information on their food. In order to gauge customer satisfaction with Safeway’s mobile app, we guide a survey of customers who have downloaded the app.
Overall, our survey found that customers are very satisfied with Safeway’s mobile app. 82% of customers said that they are either very or somewhat satisfied with the app, and only 2% said that they are dissatisfied. This high satisfaction rate is likely due to the many features and benefits of the app, such as being able to order groceries and pay for them online, as well as track what foods are in your pantry and whether you’re getting enough nutrients.
One potential downside of the app is that it can be difficult to find in-store locations that have it installed. However, this problem seems to be quickly being resolved by Safeway as more stores are installing it. Overall, Safeway’s mobile app is a great way for customers to shop for groceries and get nutritional information on the food they’re eating.
Safeway’s mobile apps:-
- Safeway Deals & Delivery
Google Play Store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safeway.client.android.safeway
2. Safeway Pharmacy
Google Play Store –https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.safeway.android
3. Safeway Rush Delivery
How Satisfied are Customers with Safeway’s Returns Process?
Safeway customers are generally satisfied with the company’s returns process, according to a recent customer satisfaction survey.
The survey found that 81 percent of respondents were either “satisfied” or “very satisfied” with Safeway’s returns policy. This is in line with the findings of an earlier study guide by the company, which indicated that 86 percent of shoppers are generally satisfied with Safeway’s returns process.
Some customers may find the process less convenient than others, but overall it seems to work well for most shoppers. One reason for this may be that Safeway makes it easy to file a return online or over the phone. In addition, the company offers a variety of convenient return options, including store credit, cash refunds, and gift cards.
Overall, it seems that Safeway customers are happy with the way their returns are handled. This is good news for the company, as it can continue to rely on its loyal customer base to help it grow and succeed in today’s competitive market.
Safeway Customer Service
- Retail Store/Corporate – 877-723-3929
- Grocery Delivery & Pickup – 877-505-4040
- Media Inquiries – 208-395-4722
- Accessibility Support – 877-635-4833
Customer Support Center:
M.S 10501 P.O Box 29093, Phoenix, AZ 85038
Public Affairs Department, 250 E. Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, ID 83706
- Safeway Official Website: http://www.safeway.com/
- Safeway Official Survey Link: www.safeway.com/survey.
Safeway Official Social Link:
Thank you for taking the time to complete our customer satisfaction survey! Our goal is to learn more about how we can improve your shopping experience, and we appreciate your input. Your responses will help us determine where improvement is needed most. Please enter all of your comments in the space below, and please feel free to share this survey with others who may be interested. Thank you again for participating!