The telltims.can.smg.com online restaurant survey provides customers with a way to easily provide feedback about the quality of their Tim Hortons experience at the time of service or before visiting a restaurant.
Tell Tims Survey: The survey is quick and easy to complete, so please take a few minutes to fill it out. Thank you for your time!
The Questions in the Tell Tims Survey
In order to understand how Tims customers feel about the company, we wanted to ask them some questions. We collected feedback through a Tell Tims Survey and we wanted to share the results with you.
We asked customers what they liked and didn’t like about our product, how they found us, what they would change about us, and what our most important features are. The survey was short, but we received a lot of valuable feedback.
Here are some of the highlights:
- 82% of respondents said that they like the design of our website.
- 82% of respondents said that they found us through a Google search.
- Respondents would change one thing about us is that more information is available on our homepage (e.g., more detailed descriptions of products).
- Our most important features according to customers are easy navigation, clear product descriptions, and helpful customer service.
What are the eligibility requirements for the TellTims.ca survey?
The TellTims.ca survey is open to Canadians 18 years or older, who have an active email address and are in the province of Quebec. In addition, you must be able to answer a few basic questions about yourself, such as your age, sex and whether you are a student. Finally, you will need to provide your email address so that we can contact you if you win one of our prizes.
To be eligible to participate in the TellTims.ca survey, you must meet all of the following criteria:
– Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
– Have an active email address
– Be located in Quebec
– Be at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in your province of residence, if older) at the time of entry
– Have never won any prize from TellTims.ca before
– Accept the terms and conditions outlined in this giveaway announcement.
If you meet all of these requirements, please enter your information below to join our survey!
How to Participate in the Tell Tims Survey
- In order to participate in the Tell Tims survey, please go to www.telltims.com.
- Then, select the language.
- Then, enter survey code printed on your survey receipt.
- Click on the “START” button.
Thank you for your participation!
Drawbacks to Participating in the Tell Tims Survey
There are many drawbacks to participating in the Tell Tims Survey. First, it can be time-consuming to complete. Second, the survey is not anonymous and could potentially contain personal information. Third, the results of the survey may not reflect the views of all users. Finally, the survey is not representative of all online users and could provide misleading information about online anonymity.
Tell Tims Reward App
Download the Tell Tims mobile app:
Google Play Store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=digital.rbi.timhortons
Important Tell Tims Survey Link
- Tell Tims Survey Official Website – https://www.timhortons.com/.
- Tell Tims Survey Link – http://www.telltims.com/
Timhortons Official Social Page:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/timhortonsus/.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TimHortonsUS
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TimHortons
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/timhortonsus
Thank you for completing the Tell Tims survey! Your input is valuable and will help us improve our products and services. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We would really appreciate it if you could take a few seconds to leave your thoughts about the survey in the comments below. Thank you again for your time!